Thursday 17 February 2011

Bad days.

So... Bad days. They happen to us all - correct?
Today I had one thing go wrong straight after another.
As usual I kept on going. Not one to complain, unless I'm ill, but I kept on.
There is nothing more satisfying than a job done thoroughly, unless you happen to have someone on your back the entire time.

My writing desk has been a little lonely in recent days. I feel I am neglecting it a tad.
Unfortunately some things just get pushed to the side.

It's called prioritizing. But no matter how much we hate to, we have to. It's a social norm. What comes first?
Work. For most. It's awful because it really SHOULD be family, but it's not.

Next?
Family? For me, yes. That includes 2 very close friends who practically live at my house and my boyfriend.

What about 3rd? Pleasurable activities? - Take that which ever way you must. For me (along with other things) is my writing.

Through all the work and stress and family related rubbish - I'm going to lock myself away in a dimly lighted room and find time tonight for me and my pages.
I suggest you all do the same. Find time for you.
Especially if you have a bad day. We all have them, make yours turn into a good day.
So end tonight on a pleasant note.

No comments:

Post a Comment